Our Life In A Shoe

My name is Maclaine. Yes, that's my first name.

Name:
Location: DFW, Texas

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Random Product Review

Egg Beaters - Ham & Cheese Variety

Holy Gross! I've had Egg Beaters more times than I can count and they've always been good. I thought this might be a good morning short cut. I'd rather be hungry. I'm imagining that these taste similar to pouring 1/2 a bottle of 409 on an omlet. I'm not sure that I could taste ham or cheese in any form. I did see pink chunks that I'm assuming were "ham" but the optical illusion did nothing for my taste buds.

Jacob's Tip Of The Day: Culture is good. Explore abstract art by emptying single serve containers of strawberry and orange jello on the kitchen floor. Swirl and add shredded co-jack cheese until the desired affect is achieved.

5 Comments:

Blogger Alissa said...

that sounds beyond nasty.

also, thanks for visiting my photo blog/leaving a comment. i thought you'd abandoned me.

January 27, 2007 10:05 AM  
Blogger Chellie said...

ugh.. just thinking about your description makes me want to gag! :-)

My stomache is so sensitive these days!

January 27, 2007 11:14 AM  
Blogger sheri said...

Holy sick! Those do sound gross. (and I've just recently been opened up to the world of egg beaters...not quite as good as just egg whites, but not too horrible. I'll be sure to stay away from the "ham & cheese" version) You could probably send the rest to Char. I hear she loves eggs.

January 27, 2007 3:26 PM  
Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

You may be surprised to hear this, but I wasn't actually going to try those anyway.

:o)

January 28, 2007 4:04 PM  
Blogger Amy Pennington said...

gross!

February 02, 2007 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home