Our Life In A Shoe

My name is Maclaine. Yes, that's my first name.

Name:
Location: DFW, Texas

Thursday, January 11, 2007

When there are no words...

Nothing can clear my mind of the things that don't really matter like the grief of someone I care about.

This afternoon, I learned that someone I care about is suffering. Life will be forever changed for her and her family. I can't seem to find words and no matter how hard I try, my brain just can't seem to process what is happening. What I do know is that my heart is aching. There isn't room in my chest for all of the sorrow and compassion I have for them. And so tonight, I am on my knees for you. Praying for peace and for miracles.

10 Comments:

Blogger Rachelle said...

I've been doing the same thing. My heart breaks for this person. I pray for the Lord's blessings to be on her and her family.

January 11, 2007 8:16 AM  
Blogger sheri said...

My heart is breaking, too. I've been praying and praying for them.

January 11, 2007 9:00 AM  
Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Ditto.

January 11, 2007 2:44 PM  
Blogger QueenMeadow said...

Me too!

January 11, 2007 3:25 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I feel exactly the same. No words.

January 11, 2007 4:10 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

I have prayed and prayed. My heart hurts for them.. I can't imagine the feelings they are having.

January 12, 2007 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tears.

January 12, 2007 12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not one to comment on blogs, but I can't pass this up. My heart is also aching for them. No words are sufficient.

January 14, 2007 8:16 AM  
Blogger Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

another ditto.

January 15, 2007 9:30 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

another ditto.
:(

January 17, 2007 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home