Our Life In A Shoe

My name is Maclaine. Yes, that's my first name.

Name:
Location: DFW, Texas

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Building bears



My best friend's daughter turned 4 today and the little boys and I went to her party. We had dinner, rode the carousel and built "bears". A month ago, Carter asked me if I knew where Build A Bear was and could we go get him a penguin, pretty please? Today, he was elated to make Chili (like the spicy pepper, Mom! aka Chili's restaurant) and Jake made Charlie, a little puppy. They had a blast and played with them joyfully until way past bedtime. It's hard to believe that little Myah is already 4.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deannna - Younique Presenter said...

hey- I wondered where you were! I found your new blog.

What cute animals. and "Chilli" is the perfect name for a penguin. "BRRR! its Chilli out!"

November 23, 2006 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home