Our Life In A Shoe

My name is Maclaine. Yes, that's my first name.

Name:
Location: DFW, Texas

Sunday, November 19, 2006

My affair with Behr

We are having 25 people to dinner on Thursday. I have food to buy and quite a bit of housekeeping to do. Sounds like a perfect time to start huge time consuming projects!


My kids'/guest bath is now Behr, 400B-4 Citron. Yes, the room glows. I've decided to install a hook in the hall by the bathroom door. We'll hang sunglasses there for people to use while they potty.



The foyer, living room, kitchen and the length of the hallway are now/will be 320F-4 Desert Camel. The sample here looks very brown. In the hallway it looks sagey, in the kitchen it looks yellow and in the living room it looks almost off white - or does it? Maybe it's just the fumes getting to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Yer crazy (totally something I'd do)!

November 20, 2006 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fabulous shade of green... makes me feel like i've got to pee...

November 28, 2006 9:36 PM  
Blogger Mama Lisa said...

I'm liking Desert Camel so much that I may have to paint this weekend...thanks!

December 03, 2006 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home