Our Life In A Shoe

My name is Maclaine. Yes, that's my first name.

Name:
Location: DFW, Texas

Friday, November 10, 2006

All I Want For Christmas


My 4 year old has his heart set on what he wants for Christmas. He will not be distracted or dissauded. While I think this usually a good thing, I'm not sure that I'll be indulging his longing for a Disney Princess Ariel's Ocean Salon.


Jacob's tip of the day: For a good time, get a dump truck out of the sandbox. When no one is looking, bring it in the house and fill up the bed of the truck with Elmer's glue. Then, drive it through the kitchen and living room being careful to stop every few feet to make lakes especially on any areas that are carpeted. When you get done, be sure to rub a generous handful in your hair and then lay in the best lake you can find and mush it all around. If you are brave, you might want to have a little sip as well. That's what I do.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your kids. and i miss you terribly!

November 10, 2006 6:07 PM  
Blogger Valarie said...

yeah, I'm not even sure I'd buy that for a girl.

November 10, 2006 10:11 PM  
Blogger Char @ Crap I've Made said...

ROFL!!! Glad yer back amongst the bloggers.

November 11, 2006 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMBO at Jacob's tip for the day!!!

November 17, 2006 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home